Need new Summer inspiration in your life? Well I joined Gayle Guyardo of Bloom TV to show of some really creative ways you can enjoy your summer style, creating outfits from your own closet.
Summer style from your closet?
Yes please! And I am loving these outfits. They are all looks you can create from items you already own.
- Try white on white: Just pair a white bottom and white top together, add your details and boom done!
- Colorblock: Pull out your two most colorful tops and bottoms and pair them together for an eye turning look
- Style your swimsuit: Layer a skirt over your bathing suit for a summer sexy vibe
- Get creative with scarves: You can wear scarves in so many ways, try a new way by tying it into a bandeau bra
- Buy into bike shorts: Style yourself casual cool with a bike shorts look that is sporty and fun.
- Vacation mode: Pull out any vacation dress, add accessories and you are done and fun!
Which look would you wear?