I couldn’t let one of my favorite sales of the year pass you by! Since I was a young girl, my mom and I always had this ritual of going to the Nordstrom Westside Pavilion for the Anniversary Sale. We would weave in and out of the racks, shopping away, and walk out with new shoes, jackets, dresses, handbags and beauty products for the upcoming fall season. And this year is no different! If you saw my Instagram stories this past week, you know my mom and I shopped our little hearts away together and I gave you a sneak peak of my favorite items in the store.
But what about online?! There is so much more style to explore.
As a stylist, I always see the value and opportunity in buying for the fall but reaping the benefits of your shopping immediately. So when I shop for fall in July, I always look for items that I can wear now and later. This way you can make an investment for yourself and get the most out of it in your wardrobe. That’s a double win–on top of the sales price.
With that, I wanted to share with you my absolute must haves from the Nordstrom sale. You can now shop with the confidence that you’re picking out the best of the bunch to incorporate into your wardrobe today, tomorrow and this fall.
Laurie’s Must-Haves for Fall
- Suede moto jacket (it’s a favorite of mine!)
- Ruffle sleeve sweater
- Collegiate off-the-shoulder sweater
- Marsala draped sweater
- Embroidered moto jacket (another personal fave! I own this one, too!)
- Navy ruffle sleeve jacket
- Embroidered military blouse
- Floral femme dress
- Romantic lace dress
- Cold-shoulder sweatshirt dress
- Gold velvet pleated skirt
- Sexy cigarette pants
- Split hem denim (Love this new silhouette!)
- Velvet hat
- Constellation ear climbers
- Convertible necklace
- Rosy pink leather tote
- Applique point-toe flat (I already snagged a pair of these!)
- Silver slide
- Tall riding boot (a MUST for your Fall wardrobe)
I can’t wait to see what you pick up from the sale! Remember Nordstrom card holders can purchase now. If you don’t have a card, the sale opens up to the public on the July 20. Happy shopping!