Laurie is one of the most desired and decorated stylists around town, named by:
- ANGELENO Magazine as “LA’s top Personal Shopper and Stylist”
- WWD as “LA’s Power Shopper”
- LA Times as “LA’s go-to Stylist”
- The Outlets at Tejon as Style Ambassador
- CBS Los Angeles: “LA’s top Personal Stylist”
- DatingAdvice: “Best Makeover Expert for Daters”
- LA Business Journal: Women Who Make A Difference Awards Nominee 2015
A certified image consultant, personal stylist, community leader and motivational speaker, Laurie Brucker of LaurieBStyle LLC is all about “Stylepowerment.” Laurie brings fourteen years of experience in the fashion industry, with two certifications in Image Consulting from the Fashion Institute of Technology in NYC and from Stacy London from TLC’s “What not to Wear” and “Love, Lust or Run.” Pair that with her Bachelor of Science in Apparel Merchandising from Indiana University and a seven year prior career as a fashion designer for real women, Laurie brings realistic and attainable style advice that she uses to create possibility and empowerment, and to promote personal growth and achievement.
Laurie is an expert in the science of dress as it relates to the individual. With a personal philosophy in “People first, style second,” Laurie’s unique approach to people and wardrobe is what makes her a star in the professional community.